Rochester, NY, Dentist that will Make Your Smile Sparkle
Have you ever dreamed of having a sparkling white smile? A beautiful smile is possible with our teeth whitening procedure. Our take-home teeth whitening system is safe, has an easy whitening process, and works quickly to whiten your teeth. You can lighten only your upper teeth or both the upper and lower, depending on how much of your teeth show when you talk, smile, and laugh.
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow, and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age with long-lasting results
- Restores whiteness to teeth and makes your overall smile brighter
- Provides quick results that are affordable
Dental whitening can be used to correct tooth discoloration. Discolorations can be caused by staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth. Using the latest in whitening technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful “brilliant” smile. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, crowns or veneers may be the only choice, but because of the low cost of whitening treatments, teeth whitening is nearly always worth a solid try.
How is teeth whitening done?
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and brings a smile alive
- An impression is taken to make a specialized “mouth guard” or “stent” to hold the bleach against the teeth.
- In a few days your custom bleach splints will be ready for you to pick up. We will provide you with a special bleaching agent that you insert into the splints, which will bubble stains out of your enamel without altering tooth structure or existing dental work.
- You will wear our whitening system for about 3-4 hour each night for a week or two. The results will be nothing short of ‘brilliant’.
- When your teeth reach the desired brightness, an occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile.
For yellowing, aging, or stained teeth, our technology allows us to give you a substantially whiter smile, if your follow our system as directed. For very severely stained teeth, dental crowns or teeth veneers may be more appropriate.
Dental Whitening for Discoloration
Teeth discoloration can be caused by a variety of reasons; staining from foods or drinks, cigarette smoking, aging, or chemical damage, and an illness just to name a few. Using the latest in whitening technology, we can offer a safe and easy method for creating a brilliant smile. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, crowns or veneers may be your best option, but because of the low cost of our teeth whitening system, why not give it a try.
Things to Consider about Dental Whitening Products
Although you can purchase teeth whiteners at drug stores and pharmacies, our teeth whitening system is less likely to cause sensitivity, enamel erosion, or soft tissue irritation than over-the-counter whitening products. Dr. Park recommends using our products, because it is a much safer option. Give us a call at (585) 266-2900 to schedule a teeth whitening appointment, or simply let us know you’re interested in whitening your teeth while you’re at your next appointment.