Dr. Park is Bringing Laser Dentistry in Rochester, NY, to a Higher Standard of Excellence with the Cutting-edge Gemini Diode Laser.
The Gemini Diode Laser is dentistry’s first dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser, as well as the most powerful soft tissue laser available to dentists today. It is cleared by the FDA for use in 30 different soft-tissue surgical procedures and is known for its precision for micro-scale surgeries, and periodontal procedures with little bleeding and post-op discomfort. Dr. Park and his staff utilize this laser for a variety of uses.
Uses for the Gemini Diode Laser
- Reduces harmful bacterial levels during cleanings for patients with a high amount of bacteria
- Removes inflamed gum tissues to aid in the treatment of gingivitis (Gingivectomy)
- Reshapes gum tissue for cosmetic reasons (Gingivoplasty)
- Used to take biopsies and perform micro-scale surgeries.
- Exposes soft tissue of unerupted teeth
- Aids in soft tissue surgical healing and dental implant recovery
- Frenectomies (tongue-tie surgery)
Call Dr. Park today at (585) 266-4860 to ask us about our Gemini diode laser and how it could help you have more comfortable, effective treatment for your oral health issues.